viernes, 23 de agosto de 2013


 

LET’S TALK ABOUT TV SERIES

 

Last week i was watching one of my favorite tv series of all the times: The wonderful years. This tv American serie started with a voice of a mature man that remember  how was his adolescence living with his parents, brother and sister.

The main character is Kevin Arnold, a teenager boy who lives in the suburbs of New York. He has an stressfull father, a sweet mother, an annoyed brother and a relaxed sister.

Kevin has a best friend. His best friend name’s Paul, and intelligent, shy, not cute jewish boy.

Kevin has had girlfriends, but his “true love” is Winnie Cooper, a beautiful young lady whose house is across from Kevin’s house.

 

1 comentario:

  1. I remember when I was a child I used to like this program a lot! Kevin Arnold always was a shy person. He didn't know how to tell Winnie Cooper that he was in love with her. I enjoyed when Kevin Arnold wanted to tell something Winnie Cooper and she left him to be with her friends. This tv serie was one of my favorite too!

    ResponderEliminar