lunes, 26 de agosto de 2013

Do you play sports or dance?

·         I was doing some tests lately for the University and I found an interested but common question which is “Do you play sports or dance?”
·         And I don’t feel any creative at all in this moment, so this is going to be my topic about.

·         Do you play sports or dance?

No...I used to play karate, swimming, tennis and basketball, those are the sports that I practiced more when I was little. My mom has always this strange idea of playing sports makes you smarter or something like that….my grades were the worst, although I practice so many sports. That’s why my mom said that if I couldn’t be the best in studies, I will be in sports….but I give up. I do love sports, but not in the competitive sense.

I also danced, well, I was a bad dancer. I have to be honest. I was not the best haha…okay…
My Dad told me to be a pretty girl and do some ballet or “modern” dance, which was not at all modern. At first I tried to dance ballet, oh god! Even my sister, who is so nice and concern about my feelings, started to cry of laugh…. It was embarrassing.... so I tried to do some modern dance and I really enjoyed it…

So that’s it. As I said early is an interested but common question so do it (if you want….of course)


1 comentario:

  1. Personally I'm so lazy doing sports but I love dancing, I always participated in dance performances at school. I used to stand out in the performances.

    ResponderEliminar