miércoles, 14 de agosto de 2013

ANIMATED MOVIES


ANIMATED  MOVIES

One of my favorite animated movies is Ice Age. It’s an amazing movie that you can watch and enjoy with your whole family.

This  American animated comedy-drama adventure film  was produced by Blue Sky Studios and distributed by 20th Century Fox. It was directed by Carlos Saldanha and Chris Wedge from a story by Michael J. Wilson.

PLOT

The animals are trying to avoid the ice age by migrating south, except for Manfred, an agitated mammoth who is heading north. Sid, a clumsy Megalonyx sloth left behind by his family, decides to go on by himself and angers Carl and Frank, two Brontops by ruining their salad and is attacked. Sid is soon saved by Manfred, who fights them off. Not wanting to be alone and unprotected, Sid follows Manfred.

Then, they found a baby whose mother has died. Manfred, Sid and Diego, a tiger, begin an adventure to bring the baby with his family. In the way to bring the baby with his family they face lots of adventures to keep themselves alive.

Make a comment if you have enjoyed this movie.

6 comentarios:

  1. I saw that movie many times is an extraordinary film.Is a movie that teaches us the meaning of friendship.I like the part of the movie when they gave the baby to his father and end when diego who was injured said goodbye to baby.

    the movie leaves a message to the parents of the baby who hunted animals.It also tells us that whenever we are together we can overcome anything.

    ICE AGE is a great movie that I enjoyed with all my family .

    JAIME BERRIO VASQUEZ

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I saw that movie many times is an extraordinary film.Is a movie that teaches us the meaning of friendship.I like the part of the movie when they gave the baby to his father and end when diego who was injured said goodbye to baby.

    the movie leaves a message to the parents of the baby who hunted animals.It also tells us that whenever we are together we can overcome anything.

    ICE AGE is a great movie that I enjoyed with all my family .

    JAIME BERRIO VASQUEZ

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really like this beautiful, funny movie. I see it every time I can and one of the best advantages is that you can enjoy it with all the family.
    I remember that the first time I saw it, I was amazed by the special effects and also by its plot.
    This movie, whose characters are really amusing, will make you laugh from beginning to end.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. First of all, i love to see animated movies because that people who work with this kind of programs need to plan each detail that will appear in the film. It takes a lot of time and a lot of dedication. Ice Age is one of my favorite movies. It's so funny.
    The first time that i saw it i was smiling all the film.

    Salas Arbe, Isaac.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. i love this film , i remember that i saw in the cinema this movie that made me cry at the end of the story also i have to admit that the majority of animated films leave a good message for kids.
    i agree with the other comments about the friendship between people and animals

    ResponderEliminar